Saturday, August 16, 2008

Quality Time

So I had a work event this weekend that wasn't too far from home. As I was getting ready to leave last night, the Peanut asked if he could come and hang out at the hotel with me this time. After some pleading with daddy and batting those long, unrefusable eye lashes we consented. Basically we had a 2 1/2 hour road trip, then they swam in the hotel pool while I did some planning for my event by myself in the room. Then this morning I woke up early, worked a great event with over 50 soldiers, no breaks. While I worked, my family swam in the hotel pool again and visited some local small town attractions. By the time we got home and settled back in I was really looking forward to finally spending some time with my family. This is how I found them...




1 comment:

KQ said...

Cute. What kind of work are you doing now?